Search

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wordle

There are so many websites that can be extremely beneficial to teachers. I had the opportunity to explore a couple of different site. One of which is Wordle. I was not sure at first about Wordle. It is not something that can or will have a huge impact on a classroom in my opinion. It is however, a very interesting tool. And while it may not have a huge impact on a classroom, I do think that students would have a lot of fun being able to create wordles on this site. This is a Dr. Suess wordle.
>Wordle: Dr. Suess
I had a blast being able to create this wordle. It was fun to be able to change the way it appeared. 
When creating wordles one can not only change the way the words are arranged, you can also change the colors. It really allows for for the person creating it to be creative. I think this could really help students. One way of using it would be to have the students research a historic figure and create a wordle with only words pertaining to them. This is a creative way to allow students to demonstrate what they have learned. I think that students could have fun playing with this. I think this is a simple site that can be used by most students. I really think this site is a good aid in establishing information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment