Search

Monday, September 20, 2010

Web 2.0

This entire Web 2.0 exercise was amazing. It really taught me how many different tools are out there that can be used in a classroom. We were only able to scrape the surface of web tools and how they can be used, though it really opened my eyes to some of the uses of the tools. As teachers we have a lot of resources and some that may not be what we expect to use as a tool for a classroom. I did not have a chance to explore the tools as much as I would have liked to, but I have had to chance to explore a couple and to be able to see that there are even more out there. It was also extremely interesting to see how others would use the tools. They came up with stuff that I never would have thought of. I thought this exercise was good in being able to see uses of resources that we would not have seen otherwise. It is also cool to see how some of the tools relate to wikis and how easy it is to share info on the wiki. It showed how useful the wiki would be to teacher. It is an amazing tool for teacher to share what they have been using and how it has helped their class or not. I love how interactive this exercise was. We had the chance to not only see how others used the tools, but we got to use the tools ourselves. It was an all around good exercise. I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment