Search

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pictures


This assignment was a lot of fun. I love editing photographs and making albums to share with other people. I come from a family of photographers and do part time work with my brother who is a professional photographer. This assignment really just allowed me do something I already loved doing. I had very little experience in scanning photos and posting them. This was a really good experience and I learned a lot about how to edit photos after they have been scanned in to a computer. I really did not struggle with anything on this assignnment, I just enjoted being able to play with my pictures and being able to find new pictures from other people online.
I think that students can use this to post pictures of some of the resesarch they have done. This would be an easy way to share with the teacher without having to print off all the pictures and bring them to the teacher. It also allows for easy access for the teacher. He/ She can look from any computer and not have to worry about losing the work or not being able to keep track of who did what.
This is a really fun tool. It would mostly be used for higher grades, but students would have a blast being able to edit and share photos, especially if they had the opportunity to take them.
Army

No comments:

Post a Comment