Search

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scavenger Hunt

The picture scavenger hunt was a lot of fun and can be used to further learning in almost any subject. It really allows students to be able to get out a little and use what they have learned and do something fun. It is an activity that I do not think I would do with younger children, but 2 Grade and up I think would have a really good time being able to go explore and take pictures then edit them.
It went really well. I think having different list of items is a really good idea so no one can just follow another team and use their ideas. I also really liked being able to get out of the classroom, I think that is something that students would love.
I would change some of the items on the list to match the ability level of the students and limit the area that they were allowed to explore in.
I think that this would be awesome to use with students to allow them to explore and learn on their own a little. The items they find and have to explore can really enhance their learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment