Search

Tuesday, November 9, 2010



Using excel spread sheets can be nice. it allows for immediate results and for easy access. It also can be nice to not have a lot of paper to care around or grade. I really liked creating a spreadsheet quiz and it was not extremely hard, but I have used excel many times. This may be something that a lot of teachers are not good at and it would be a lot of work to create this and may be more trouble than it is worth. I had fun making it and I may use it occasionally, but it will not be very often. I probably would have made it a little more friendly for elementary students. I did learn a lot from doing this and am now a lot more comfortable with using excel and the formulas involved. It was fun, but not sure how much it would be used in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment