Search

Monday, November 29, 2010

Prezi

Prezi is a web 2.0 tool. It is probably one of my favorite tools. I absolutely love it. It allows you to make extraordinary presentations. It also stores them on the server so there is no need to save them to a thumb drive or remember to take your computer, you can access them from any computer. You do have to sign up for this tool, though it can be free, there is also a paid version. It allows you to change the background, the fonts, the size, and even add pictures or video. There are a lot of possibilities with this tool. The first one I created I found things I would do differently. Things about aligning and sizing. The next one I made I was able to adjust that and create an even better one. Every prezi I do I am able to make them better and better. It is a tool that can be used for a lot of different things. Students can use them to create presentations, teachers can do the same. They can be used for any subject and it is easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone and I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment