Search

Monday, November 29, 2010

Web site

Websites can be very useful in teaching. It allows you to share information in a simple manner and have some fun with it. When creating my own website I was surprised at how easy it was. For a tool that can make a teachers life simple, it is simple. I really like being able to add pictures and decorate it for my classroom. I would probably do a more fun background next time, so it would be a little more fun for the students. There is a lot that can be done with it though. It can be used for a lot of different things not just class updates. It can be designed for a topic that is being discussed. It can be an awesome learning to and place to explore for the students. there are really just a lot of opportunities to utilize this for a class and it is made extremely easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment